Direct Payments Team Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available to join East Sussex County Council working in the Adult Social Care, Financial Services Department.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated individual who has the skills and attributes to lead and develop a team to deliver exceptional services.
You will have experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Line management of a team
- Providing performance reporting
- Providing robust services
- Delivering excellent customer services and leading by example
- Problem solving in a pressured environment to obtain the best outcome for all stakeholders
- Delivering a service that supports people who have a variety of needs
- Managing conflicting priorities
- Working in conjunction with clients, other internal teams and partnership organisations
About the Role
The post is based at St Mary’s House in Eastbourne; the successful candidate will work with individuals across East Sussex and will have the opportunity to work with a high degree of autonomy.
The successful candidates will work a 37 hour week during core hours, the work will involve a mix of client support either face to face or telephone contact and office based support services to clients, internal and external colleagues.