Do you enjoy being with young children? Do you have experience of working with children with Autism? We wish to appoint an enthusiastic Nurture Assistant to join our team at this very positive, happy and outstanding school. You will be supporting the children accessing the curriculum inside and out, and will support all children during the lunch period.
We are looking for calm and caring Nurture Assistant who:
- Has a passion for working with children
- Shares our vision for an inclusive, community-focused Nursery School
- Will establish and foster excellent relationships within and beyond the School
- Will bring energy and enthusiasm to the team
- Will be reliable and passionate about providing the very best for our children
How to apply: Please come to the school office, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 9375580. Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of equal opportunities we can only accept RBC application forms.
Closing and Shortlisting Date: 12pm, Tuesday 11 December 2018
Interview Date: Tuesday 18 December 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.