Actual salary is pro rata for term time only, successful candidates will normally start at the first point of the grade to which they are appointed
We are looking for an enthusiastic Early Years Practitioners to join our team.
The successful candidates will:
- Be creative, dynamic and a good communicator.
- Have a flexible approach to work with a warm, caring attitude.
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
We can offer you:
- An innovative, friendly and exciting place to work.
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Safeguarding, Health & Safety and First Aid training along with other training opportunities.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Waterside office on 0118 9375677 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 10am, 10 December 2018
Interviews to be held: TBC
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.