School Community Engagement Lead
Scale 6 Pt 26 –(£25,242 pro rata )
36 hours a week x 48 weeks per year
Woodside Primary Academy is an “Outstanding” school based in Walthamstow.
We are committed to ensuring that all children are supported throughout all aspects of their life. It is our aim to ‘bring out the best in everyone’ via the considerable support and expertise offered to our whole school community to ensure they engage positively with us.
We’re looking to recruit a passionate, motivated and friendly School Community Engagement Lead.
This role offers the opportunity to make a real difference to the families in our Academy. If you have the determination and drive to bring about improvement for the children and families of Woodside Primary Academy, we have the vacancy for you:
You will need to
- Be enthusiastic
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Have the ability to work effectively as a team
- Display initiative
- Be reliable with a sense of commitment
- Have experience/knowledge of working with children, parents’ and community.
- Work in partnership with families to increase their confidence and resilience to encourage positive family relationships
This role requires you to work both within the school and the outside community. This will include some evenings to promote better outcomes for children and parents. You will also need to have a full driving licence.
In return we can offer
- Friendly , supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- A commitment to your professional development
Closing Date: Thursday 13th December 2018
Shortlisting and notified of success: Thursday 14th December 2018
Interviews Monday 17th December 2018
The Woodside Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.