Responsive Repairs Chargehand
Band F, £29,055 - £32,233
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Do you want to play a big part in a key Council service?
We are seeking an experienced person to efficiently manage a team of multi-skilled trades operatives and the supporting supply chain to deliver a modern, high quality minor works service. To be successful in this role you must also have:
- Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience of responsive repairs or a trade background with supervisory experience.
- You must have a working knowledge of the relevant Health and Safety Legislation and be able to demonstrate safe working practices.
- Strong people, networking and verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team;
- The ability to manage by example to embrace change;
- The ability to survey, diagnose and specify building and repair works to council homes;
- The ability to undertake multi skilled repairs work to tenants homes if required
You can apply for any of our posts online at https://www.nwleics.gov.uk/pages/jobs_and_careers
Applications must be made using the on-line application process.
Disabled applications who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing Date: 12 December 2018