Casual Weekend premises officer 20 hours per weekend plus on call cover
Cardfields Centre is a residential centre that welcomes schools and community groups from Islington and other areas, and is also available for private hire. We are seeking to appoint four Casual Weekend Premises Officers to join our busy team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working and capable individual who would like to work part time in an inspirational setting to provide outstanding residential experiences for visiting groups of children, young people and adults. Accommodation on site is provided for the weekends on duty.
You will need to:
- Be experienced in premises management.
- Be able to work without supervision and use initiative.
- Assist in the provision of a safe and healthy environment for all site users through regular health and safety checks and risk assessments.
- To carry out duties assigned by the Centre Manager with regards to general up keep of the house and grounds.
- Be polite, welcoming and support all visiting groups, providing a high level of customer care at all times.
The Casual Weekend Premises Officer will normally be offered a shift of 20 hours from Friday to Sunday and be required to provide on call cover for that weekend from 6pm on Friday through to 3pm on Sunday.
For an informal chat about the post please contact Elaine Clarke, Centre Manager 01245 380371 or at email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 24 December 2018 at 23:59
Interview date: 29th and 30th January 2019
Islington Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff, and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will require you to undertake an enhance clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)