Required for January or February 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our very popular and successful school. We seek to appoint a highly motivated, caring and creative professional to join our team.
Applications are invited from both experienced class teachers and NQTs.
We can offer:
- fantastic opportunities for creative learning through our extensive outdoor provision
- responsive learners, who are well behaved, enthusiastic and extremely polite children
- strong support from parents, governors and the community
- a talented and supportive staff team
- a commitment to offer opportunities to develop your career.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner who:
- has a passion for inspiring children to learn
- has a proven track record of securing and maintaining high standards and excellent progress
- is committed to working as part of the team and school community
- is reflective in their practice and committed to continual improvement.
You are very welcome to come and visit to see the school in action. Please contact our Office Manager, Elaine Phillips to arrange an appointment.
Further details and an application pack are available from our website, www.hill.reading.sch.uk or by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: applications considered as received
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.