Do you have fantastic record keeping and administration skills, and enjoy being at the heart of decision making in a great organisation?
We are looking for an experienced committee clerk / trust board secretary to join the team at Trust Headquarters at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust. You will play a key part in helping the Trust’s Board of Directors deliver improvement across the Trust and contribute to our journey towards “good” and “outstanding”.
The successful candidate will organise and minute the meetings of our Trust Board and its six committees, working collaboratively with the Executive and Non-Executive Directors to ensure that our corporate governance becomes first rate.
- A key place in a great team
- A varied and interesting portfolio of committees and subjects
- A flexible approach to working from home
- The chance to design and implement innovative new systems and processes
- Opportunities to develop a wide range of corporate governance skills
This is a band 5 role (up to £29,608) with 27 days leave for new NHS employees. Other benefits include access to the NHS Pension Scheme, a training and development programme and subsidised membership of the Oasis Wellbeing Centre.
For further information and to apply online, please click on the apply button.
Closing date: 7th December 2018
Interview date: 14th December 2018