Required for January Start
Full-time / Temporary
Teacher’s Pay Scale (outer London weighting)
Plus TLR available for suitable candidate
NQTs welcome to apply
We are seeking to appoint an innovative, ambitious and enthusiastic classroom practitioner. The successful candidate will play a significant role in the continued development of Downsell Primary, a successful, multicultural, three-form entry primary school and nursery unit situated in Leyton, Waltham Forest.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding practitioner
- have the highest expectations of learning and behaviour
- bring energy and enthusiasm to the post
- be fully committed to school improvement and help us on our journey to outstanding
We can offer you:
- a vibrant and good school situated in a culturally diverse area
- inquisitive, friendly and aspirational children with outstanding behaviour, who are keen to learn
- a dynamic and dedicated team of leaders, teachers and support staff
- quality CPD and opportunities for career progression
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
Please download the application pack from the advert, and return to the following email: email@example.com
Visits to the school and informal discussions with the Head are warmly welcome and encouraged. For this and for any other details please contact the Marina Kaloki, School Business Manager on 020 8556 0103.
Closing date: Friday 7th December 2018 - 12:00 noon
Interviews: W/C Monday 10th December 2018