Job Title: Senior Business Support Officer & Business Support Officer
Location: Initially based in Hertford (may come under review)
Salary Range: £17,500 - £23,500 pa
Hours: 40 per week
- Knowledge of office administration and customer care
- Experience of organising and planning work
- Experience of using IT systems
- Strong communication skills
- For the Senior role, experience of recruitment and training administration
As a new care provider, Herts at Home is looking to establish its head office. We are looking for Support Officers to provide an effective administration service including recruitment, training, and ordering goods and services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new company committed to quality care.
Herts at Home is wholly owned by Hertfordshire County Council.
About the job:
- Undertaking a full range of administrative duties
- Maintaining accurate records for recruitment, induction and training of staff, and goods and services
- Act as the point of contact for day-to-day queries from staff and suppliers
- For the Senior role, organise and manage the day-to-day running of the office
- Paid annual leave
- Herts At Home pension scheme
- Attractive hourly rates of pay:
- Business Support Officer - £17,500 - £20,000
- Senior Business Support Officer - £20,000 - £23,500
The job outlines for each role are attached at the end of the advert below.
Get in touch:
If you have any further questions or would like to have an informal chat about the role, then feel free to contact Sarah Evans on 01707 292713 from 0900-1600 Monday to Friday.
CVs can be submitted to email@example.com or please e-mail or call the number above to request an application form.
Once applications are received Herts At Home aim to screen within 7 working days and let you know if you will be invited for interview.
Closing Date: Sunday 9th December 2018