Enthusiastic and Committed Catering Assistant Needed for Lime Academy Larkswood
Lime Academy Larkswood is a lively and diverse three-form entry primary school with nursery located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest, a thriving, vibrant community on the Epping Forest borders. With a modern building, outstanding facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff, Lime Academy Larkswood offers an exciting opportunity for someone skilled in school administration.
“At the Lime Trust we believe that the key to any school’s success is to be outward facing and continuously looking for ways to become brilliant.”
We require a Catering Assistant to work 15 hours per week, starting as soon as possible to cover a maternity leave until July 19.
The role will include:
- The preparation of fresh vegetables and salads;
- Assisting the Cook with other areas of food preparation;
- General cleaning duties and washing up;
- Setting up of tables ready for lunch time;
The ideal candidates should:
- be adaptable and have a positive attitude;
- have a food hygiene level 2 qualification (training will be provided if required;
- have basic first aid qualification (training will be provided if required);
- be willing to learn the school’s fresh food ethos, presentation principles and food safety and hygiene standards is key to this role;
- have the ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents, colleagues and visitors to the school;
- We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive school community who strive for the best outcomes for children and their families;
- Opportunities for professional development;
Visits warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please call or email Rahana Hussain
Tel: 020 8529 4979
For an application pack and further details, please see our website www.larkswoodlime.london/vacancies.
Completed applications should be sent to the email@example.com
Further information about the school can be found at: Web links: www.larkswoodlime.london
Closing date for applications: Friday 7th December 2018 (5pm)
Shortlisting: Monday 10th December 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 12th December 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.