Enthusiastic and Committed Administrator Needed for Lime Academy Larkswood
Lime Academy Larkswood is a lively and diverse three-form entry primary school with nursery located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest, a thriving, vibrant community on the Epping Forest borders. With a modern building, outstanding facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff, Lime Academy Larkswood offers an exciting opportunity for someone skilled in school administration.
“At the Lime Trust we believe that the key to any school’s success is to be outward facing and continuously looking for ways to become brilliant.”
Administrative Officer Grade 4 [36 hours] (FTE £22,377 this salary will be pro-rata for TTO & Permanent)
Receptionist and communication lead; including updating the school website.
School office experience is essential.
You will have:
- High expectations and standards with the ability to work using your own initiative at a highly professional level;
- Good communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, both ‘front of house’ and as part of the staff team;
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills;
- Good standards of literacy, numeracy and IT (all Microsoft Office packages);
- experience of SIMs is desirable.
- Resilience and a sense of humour!;
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive school community who strive for the best outcomes for children and their families;
- Opportunities for professional development;
Visits warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please call or email Rahana Hussain
Tel: 020 8529 4979
For an application pack and further details, please see our website www.larkswoodlime.london/vacancies.
Completed applications should be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.orgFurther information about the school can be found at: Web links: www.larkswoodlime.london
Closing date for applications: Friday 7th December 2018 (5pm)
Shortlisting: Monday 10th December 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 12th December 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer