Street Services are looking for an enthusiastic person to take on some additional responsibilities within the grounds maintenance team, as a vacant position for a Chargehand has become available. If you are hands on energetic individual, then we would like to hear from you.
Duties will include:
- Opening up the depot and deploying staff
- Providing support and assistance to the management structure within Street Services at either of our depots.
- Transport staff to meet the service needs
- Undertake a variety of duties including grounds maintenance, street sweeping and waste, and sometimes cover the work of other employees
- You will also work with the team to deliver services in a safe manner and support the wider operational servicesThe benefit package for the above post will include:
- Paid holidays
- Protective clothing
- Contributory local government pension scheme
For an informal discussion regarding the role please contact David Wise on 01799 510653
If you are interested in this position, please apply via our online recruitment link which is available on our website https://www.uttlesford.gov.uk/jobs
Closing date for completed applications is Sunday, 9 December 2018
Interviews will take place on Monday, 17 December.
CVs will not be accepted.
We positively welcome applicants from all sections of the community.