We require an excellent classroom practitioner to join our KS2 team. We will welcome experienced middle leaders already on the Upper Pay scale or equally experienced main scale experienced teachers
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and able professional to contribute to the development of our successful academy.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
- Have high aspirations for and high expectations of children
- Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in achieving an outstanding setting
- Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team
- Share the schools aims and Christian values
- Has a caring and positive attitude
In return we can offer you an excellent training package with many opportunities to develop your career:
- Working with fantastic children who want to have fun and learn
- Develop your skills and contribute to the on-going development of our successful academy
- Join a very professional and able staff team
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Information packs and application forms are available via our website: www.thelaat.co.uk For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Wilson in the school office Tel: 01469 510300 or email via the school website www.canonpeterhall.co.uk.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Tuesday 11th December 2018 (12:00 noon)
Interviews will be held the week commencing 17th December 2018
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.