Are you looking for a supportive school in which to start your teaching career or one with the opportunity develop your skills and experience further? Wraysbury Primary School is a happy and fun place to work!
We are looking to appoint a class teacher for Year 5 from January 2019.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent teacher
- is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- is innovative and creative
- has a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- happy, friendly and hardworking children with high standards of behaviour
- a supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside
- very supportive parents and governors
- a very well equipped Computing suite and an outdoor swimming pool
- refurbished classrooms and Staff Facilities
- a fabulous Eco-area
- a commitment to help you develop professionally
- a reputation for looking after our teachers so well, that they never want to leave
- a school rated “Good” by Ofsted in September 2017.
NQTs are welcome to apply and a successful candidate will be paid from the 1st December!
To request an application pack please contact Mrs Amanda Pearson, School Business Manager.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Monday 19 November 2018