Practice Quality Team Manager
Farnham House, Stevenage
Starting Salary: £41,846 pa progressing to £44,697 pa
Full Time Hours, Permanent Contract
Could you help us to improve our citizens’ quality of life by supporting staff to continue to deliver great practice in Adult Care Services?
This new post will be responsible for the delivery and management of the newly designed Practice Quality Team who will lead and develop practice governance across Adult Care Services through the implementation of an effective policy and quality assurance framework.
The Practice Quality Team Manager will be required to work closely with staff across all levels of Adult Care Services to deliver on a variety of objectives, including;
- Shaping quality improvement action plans
- Establishing an audit framework for quality assurance across Adult Care Services
- Dissemination of Practice Governance across all services
- Supporting good practice and identifying examples of best practice
- Leading learning reviews and implementing actions
- Ensure policies and guidance are up to date and fit for purpose
- Engage with citizens to learn about practice experiences and help shape governance plans
We are looking for an individual with the skills and experience of social care and the ability to influence, motivate and inspire colleagues across Adult Care Services.
In return we can offer:
*Flexible Working Arrangements
*Excellent Career Development
*Salary Exchange for Additional Benefits
*Excellent Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
*Support Groups & Wellbeing Schemes
For an informal discussion please contact: Sharon Robinson on 01992 555131.
Closing date: 18 November 2018
Interview date: 27 November 2018