Morley Care Services Limited
Location: East Dene, Rotherham, S65
Maltby, Rotherham, S66
With a view to commence in January 2019.
Morley Care Services Limited is recruiting staff for new supported living schemes in the Rotherham Area.
We are looking for kind, caring and highly motivated people to support adults with autism and learning disabilities within their own home and community. The posts include working overnight (sleeping-in), evenings, weekends and bank holidays (including Christmas and New Year). Staff are also required to work additional hours to cover staff leave and sickness and can be called upon at short notice.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible with support when required
- Providing personal care as required
- Assisting with daily living tasks, including maintaining the home, cooking, cleaning, shopping and budgeting
- Assisting with healthcare matters as required
- Maintaining links with family and friends
- Accessing opportunities and facilities within the community
- Support with moving and handling needs
- Training and development in line with service requirements
- Accurately report and record data
For an application form, please contact Morley Care Services Limited on 01709 811171 and leave your details of your name, address and email address.
Application closing date: Friday 16th November 2018