Breakfast & Tea Time Club Leader
SCHOOL: Chapel End Infant School & Early Years Centre
LOCATION: Beresford Road, London E17 4LN
CONTRACT TYPE & SALARY DETAILS: Scale 6 £25,746 - £27,342 pro-rata
Permanent 22.25 hours per week term time only to start as soon as possible
Chapel End Infant School & Early Years Centre is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Breakfast/ Tea-time Club Leader to work within school. The role will include:
- Management of both the breakfast and tea-time provision within our school
- Management of the team of staff, including duty rotas
- Planning for a range of suitable activities to engage all children attending the provision
- Being responsible for ensuring that school safeguarding policies and procedures are understood and followed
- Maintaining attendance registers
- Liaison with parents regarding breakfast or tea-time club issueRegular communication with school leadership team to ensure smooth running of the provision
- Ordering of resources required, including food (being aware of food standards and healthy eating requirements)
- Being trained in first-aid and overseeing first-aid provision for children as needed within the sessions
We will need you to be committed to work between the hours of 7.45am to 9.00am for breakfast club and from 3pm to 6.00pm for tea-time club. An additional 1 hour a week is paid for admin tasks.
It is essential that you have a flexible approach, a high degree of motivation and be fully committed to working in a school environment. Previous school experience is highly desirable.
Visits to the school are encouraged by appointment on 020 8527 1388.
Closing date: Friday 16 November 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 19 November 2018
For an application pack and further details, please download from our website www.chapelendinfants.com or contact the school on email@example.com.
All completed applications should be emailed to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, references will be requested prior to interview.
Chapel End Infant School & Early Years Centre is firmly committed to safeguarding the welfare of young children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS check.