We are looking to strengthen our admin team and want to appoint a motivated and driven Admin Officer to join our fun and lively team. This post is for 30 hours per week, term time only plus inset days. Working hours Mon-Fri 8.30 - 3.00pm.
This position is currently based at our Primary Site, College Road, RG6 1QB but you may be required to work across sites.
Do you enjoy the challenge of working with vulnerable children?
Do you want to work in a fun and motivating environment with supportive leadership?
Cranbury College is a complex, multi-site organisation which includes a Primary Site, KS4 Site - Futures, KS3 Site – Pathways, Post 16 Site – Vision. We have an Outreach Behaviour Support Team, offer medical tuition and have a Hospital Teaching service.
Staff responses when asked ‘What are the school’s greatest strengths?
- Creative and flexible
- Compassionate and enthusiastic
- Safeguarding and welfare of students
- It is a fun place to work
- Work together to share strategies and ideas
- Supportive leadership at all levels
- Staff expertise and experience
- Solution focused approaches to all challenges
- Rewarding fun and inclusive
- Outstanding outcomes for young people
- We laugh a ‘LOT’
This is a demanding position with varied and interesting tasks. An ability to organise, prioritise work, remain calm and work in a professional manner is required. A commitment and ability, to work in a way that promotes the safety and well-being, of vulnerable children and young people is essential.
Closing date: 11 November 2018
Shortlisting date: 15 November 2018
Interview date: 21 November 2018