An opportunity has arisen for a motivated Administration Apprentice to join our Revenues and Benefits team that provides the following services:
- Billing and collection of council tax and business rates
- Benefits applications and support
As part of this role you will gain experience in all areas of the service by providing an effective, accurate, customer focused and flexible administration service including:
- Word processing and data input
- Customer service, email and telephone enquires
- Updating of systems and databases
- Scanning and copying documents
- Filing both manual and electronic
Ideally you will have good communication and interpersonal skills, understand the importance of handling data securely combined with competent IT skills, accurate data entry and a good attention to detail.
However we are happy to support you to reach those goals if you are highly motivated and have the desire to learn and succeed.
You will complete the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration with North Warwickshire and Hinckley College on a day release basis. This includes access to normal student discounts and benefits.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would encourage you to apply today.