1x Planning Policy Officer
Salary: £27,024 - £38,029 pa
Is it time you started looking for your next challenge? Or maybe the time has come for you to work in a more flexible way? Maybe you would like both – challenge and flexibility? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
You will be working in Elmbridge, a vibrant and progressive Borough Council located between the River Thames and the M25.
- thriving town centres and communities
- areas of Green Belt land
- and excellent links to both Central London and Surrey.
All of which attracts a great deal of investment and development and makes it an exciting place to be a planner.
Enthusiasm and energy
To meet our challenge of delivering our Local Plan, you will be involved in our Site Allocations programme and developing policies that will shape Elmbridge and its future. This is an exciting time to join our expanding Planning Policy Team, we need your enthusiasm, energy and drive.
You may be an experienced Policy Planner or Planning Officer who is ready for a new challenge - either way you should contact us to find out how we can support your career progression.
Flexibility and development
- We can offer flexible working, compressed hours or working from home.
- You can grow at Elmbridge through our bespoke learning and development and talent management programme.
- In addition to a generous annual leave allowance, you will also be offered leave for dependency, maternity and paternity support.
- Not forgetting our excellent pension and discounts with various local organisations and free staff parking.
If all of this sounds interesting and makes you think you want to know more, please contact Rachael Thorold, Deputy Planning Policy Manager on 01372 474843 and she will talk you through the roles in more detail and answer any questions you have.
Please contact us or visit http://careers.elmbridge.gov.uk to find out more about working for Elmbridge Borough Council. You may be interested in hearing from Paul, a member of our planning team. Paul Falconer – “get involved”