To start January 2019
- Are you positive, professional, committed, flexible and can show initiative?
- Do you have excellent communication and organisation skills?
We need a Business Manager to lead the Administration and Premises team and provide strategic support to the leadership team and the governing body to help us maximise resources and maintain sustainability.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- Become part of a committed learning community
- Be part of the School Leadership Team
- Provide strategic and operational leadership
- Develop your career through training and professional development opportunities
You will have:
- A Certificate in School Business Management or a willingness to study for the qualification
- The ability to manage the school administration, finance, personnel and premises systems
- Experience of managing staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a busy environment, whilst retaining a sense of humour
- The ability to recommend, research, cost, develop and evaluate new initiatives
- Knowledge of IT systems/packages: SIMS, FMS, Microsoft Office
Outstanding in all areas - OfSTED November 2016
- Parking available
- Not in the congestion zone
- Good transport links
Further Information: to obtain a recruitment pack including a Job Description and Person Specification, please contact Eleanor Donegan on 0207 720 3439 or email email@example.com
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced DBS check. Further information about the Disclosure can be found at www.disclosure.gov.uk
Lambeth is committed to Safer Recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all. Please note CV’s are not accepted.