Rawmarsh Community School is looking to appoint an outstanding Year Leader to join our committed team of specialist staff within the Student Support Team. It is essential that you have achieved QTS, Maths or Science specialisms will be an advantage. You will organise and manage a year group of students, liaising with parents as well as external agencies on all aspects of pastoral care and be fully supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school.
You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills when dealing with students, parents, staff and external agencies
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working with young people
- The ability to lead a team of tutors
- The ability to analyse data and plan accordingly
- The ability to use ICT effectively
- The ability to prioritise and take initiative
Rawmarsh Community School offers:
- The opportunity to work and progress across the family of schools.
- The support and expertise of our outstanding faculties working across the family of schools.
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs and Recently Qualified Teachers.
Closing date: Noon on 12th November 2018
Application forms and further details are available by clicking on the links above. You may also download this information from our website at www.rawmarsh.org Completed application forms should be returned via email to Sam Casterton (Senior Admin Support Manager/PA to SLT) at Rawmarsh Community School - email@example.com
Rawmarsh Community School, Monkwood Road, Rawmarsh, Rotherham S62 7GA
Please note that CVs alone will not be accepted – you must complete an official application form to be considered for the post. Feedback will only be given at interview level, not on application forms. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check.