An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right person to join the service as a Training and Development Officer.
Within Birmingham Youth Offending Service we are looking for someone who is passionate, organised and is self-motivated. We are looking for a Training Officer to provide support with organising and overseeing training, development and induction processes across the service. YOS is a dynamic and exciting place to work as no one day is the same. If you are looking for a fresh challenge so not hesitate to apply.
As a valued member of the service, you will be joining a dedicated management team and have a key role in improving and developing training across the service.
Proficient knowledge of Excel and IT systems is essential, with a keen eye for detail. Some who has clear communications skills and works well in a team are some of the essential requirements for the role.
We are looking for individuals:
- Who are passionate, motivated and enthusiastic about delivering high quality, creative services to children, families and victims.
- With experience in youth justice servicesand skills matched to the job description and person specification.
- Committed to work with and alongside others, to learn, innovate and drive forward improvements.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive rewards, including salary
- Generous Annual Leave allocation
- Various additional employee benefits
- Opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A commitment to your personal learning and development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
To find out more about 'Our Offer' to you, please click HERE
Come and join us on our journey and help us to ‘be the best we can be’!
Closing Date is Sunday 26th November 2023.
For an informal chat to understand further aspect of the role please contact either Sandeep virk or Peter Spearman for further information.
Sandeep.firstname.lastname@example.org / Peter.Spearman@ birminghamchildrenstrust.co.uk