The Headteacher and Governors wish to appoint Inclusion Co-ordinator who:
- Has the SENCO Qualification
- Will model and promote our values for the children and demonstrate a commitment to the aims, purpose and ethos of our school
- Has an ability to foster effective relationships with pupils, parents and stakeholders
- Has high expectations of pupils with SEND, Pupil Premium Group in regards to behaviour, standards and achievement
- Will be demonstrate excellent and innovative teaching and deliver, monitor intervention programmes, provision and tracking pupils with SEND and those who are eligible for Pupil Premium (PP)
- Has good communicating skills and the ability to work in a team.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic resilient, motivated, polite and hard-working pupils
- A team of dedicated, talented and forward thinking staff
- Supportive governors who are committed to school improvement
- Opportunities for you to grow and develop as a practitioner.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further information and an application pack, please contact Admin Officer in the School Office on 0118 934 3248 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application will be considered upon receipt and on an individual basis.
Interviews: to be agreed on an individual basis.
Waltham St Lawrence Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position requires an enhanced DBS disclosure for the successful candidate.