Permanent contract to start as soon as possible - 11.30am – 1.30pm Mondays to Fridays, 10 Hours per week - Term time only
We are looking for someone who is:
- An effective team player
- Adaptable, creative and enthusiastic
- Highly motivated and committed to giving the best to every child
- Willing to be involved in the life of the school
- Able to respect matters of confidentiality
We can offer you:
- Supportive parents and governors
- A strong, motivated staff team who foster a caring and supportive ethos with high aspirations for all
Prospective candidates are very welcome to visit the schools to meet some of the staff and to look around. Please contact the school to make an appointment.
We wish to make an appointment as soon as possible and will consider applications upon receipt, therefore candidates are encouraged to apply straight away.
Further information regarding this position can be found on the school website: https://www.wilsonprimary.co.uk
To apply, please download an application form from the website.
A completed form can be sent to email@example.com and must be received by the closing date.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position requires an enhanced DBS check. This post is exempt from section 4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974