1 to 1 Teaching Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dynamic suitably qualified 1:1 teaching assistant ( X 2 POSTS) to join our team. We are looking for an innovative individual who demonstrates consistently high standards. This new post is to support a year 3 pupil within the mainstream classroom. The successful applicant will work alongside key professionals in school and beyond, to ensure the very best provision is available for the child. As well as providing direct support for the child’s learning and emotional needs, you will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to support and advise other staff members who work with the child. You should have experience of challenging behaviour and be skilled with behaviour management and de-escalation and regulation techniques. The successful applicant will work under the guidance of the class teacher and the school SENCO.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic and committed to making a difference;
- Has a proven record of working with children;
- Is organised, efficient and able to work in a busy environment;
- Has a high expectation of care for all children and an understanding of school safeguarding requirements;
- Is committed to supporting a child with additional and emotional needs in a mainstream school
- Is able to provide all related care requirements for the child.
- Has excellent communication skills at all levels, is a team player and has a desire to raise standards.
We can offer you:
• Highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff;
• Children who are eager to learn;
• A committed and supportive Governing Body;
• A happy school.
Please ensure there are no unaccounted-for gaps in employment or training history on the application form.
Please email application forms to email@example.com.
Application deadline: Friday 9th June, 2023 at 6pm
How to Apply
Please apply by completing the Sefton council non teaching application form provided. Please note, we do not accept CVs. Please fully complete the application form.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two vacancies