Liverpool City Council is looking to recruit a Mobility Officer for Children with Visual Impairment for 21 Hours per week. The successful applicant will be required to assist in the support and inclusion of visually impaired pupils within the home and a variety of educational settings.
The post holder will be supporting blind and visually impaired pupils and delivering visual awareness training in schools and to other agencies.
The new Director and his team are committed to supporting and motivating an experienced, stable and skilled workforce to ensure we deliver this vision for our children and families.
Our vision for children, young people and families is: All our children and young people enjoy the best possible quality of life and reach their full potential
This is a term time only contract.
Why work in Liverpool:
- World class culture, media and sport offers
- One of the world’s most distinctive and creative cities, in top 40 visitor destinations in the world
- European Capital of Culture in 2008 – massive range of events planned for 2018 celebrations
- Visitor economy £4.3bn, welcomed over 62m visitors and supports over 51,500 jobs
- World Heritage Site and home to the world’s largest harbour
This post is being re advertised therefore previous applicants need not apply.