Cover Supervisor 30 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Grade 5 Salary (actual) £15,180 - £16,324
Are you a graduate, considering teaching as a future career? Are you a former teacher, considering returning to teaching?
Malbank School and Sixth Form College has a vacancy for a Cover Supervisor. This is a 5 day a week post (Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 3.00pm).
- As a Cover Supervisor, you will supervise students when a teacher is absent. Your responsibilities will be to maintain a good learning atmosphere, assisting and supporting the students where necessary.
- Other duties may include being a Form Tutor, administrative tasks, supporting departments as necessary
- We are looking for someone with enthusiasm, flexibility and a can-do approach. Previous classroom experience will be an advantage. Appropriate qualifications and experience of working with 11 – 16 year olds are desirable
- You should be IT literate, familiar with MS Office applications, with good literacy and numeracy skills
- A full support network and training programme will be provided to the successful applicant.
Application form and job description available from the school website at: https://www.malbank.com/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=60
or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Friday 24th March 2023