From September 2023, or earlier if possible.
Salary range L16-L22 (£64225-£74283), negotiable for a suitably-experienced candidate.
No. on Roll 331
St. Peter’s CE Primary School is a popular and aspiring church school with a clear vision rooted in Christian faith and our situation in Heswall. It reflects our proximity to St. Peter’s Church alongside which The Lighthouse Church is planning to open in Heswall town centre in June. Our school serves some children living in catchment, but increasingly draws from further across the Wirral, largely because of our distinctive Christian ethos, our St. Peter’s values, our new F1 provision and wrap-around-care.
We are seeking to appoint a strong and passionate leader committed to putting children at the heart of the school and providing the very best education for the whole child. This role requires a highly capable, experienced, forward-thinking leader with enthusiasm and vision, able to seize the opportunities and meet the challenges of senior school leadership in the current educational climate.
We seek a Headteacher who:
- has a proven track-record of effective, strategic leadership, clear decision-making and good communication
- has the ability to assess and improve the quality and outcome of teaching and learning in order to deliver key school improvement targets.
- is able to deliver high standards of behaviour and provide good pastoral care
- is a personable, inspirational leader able to motivate our capable staff team, ensuring personal development and well-being
- leads with an authentic Christian faith that models our school vision and values
- can work constructively with the governing body, managing the school budget effectively and wisely to the benefit of the school
- has outstanding interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships which build trust and confidence with our children, parents, staff, governors, church and local community
If you believe that you have the skills, expertise and faith commitment to fulfil this exciting and challenging role we would be pleased to hear from you. Visits to our school would be welcomed at 4.00pm on Wednesday 15th March or Friday 17th March Please contact school to book for either of these dates.
Closing date for applications: 21st March (12 noon)
Shortlisting: 28th March
Interviews: 20th and 21st April
Applications to be returned to: email@example.com marked Headship St Peter’s CE (Aided) Primary School, Heswall
St. Peter’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of an enhanced disclosure from the DBS. All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
St Peter's CE Heswall Primary School
Tel: 0151 342 2556