Trust HR Director
Hours and Weeks: 36 hours per week 52.14 weeks per year
Salary: principal Officer Grade (PO7 pts 43-46) - £51,903-£54,975 actual salary
We are seeking a confident and experienced professional to oversee, develop and lead the Human Resources provision at Chingford Academies Trust – a two school multi academy trust.
Chingford Academies Trust has an excellent reputation within the local community with strong support from Trustees, Governors, Parents, Students, and a dedicated and highly motivated team of staff.
As a Trust HR Director, this is a busy and varied role, where no two days are the same. Working with the HR Manager and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful applicant will provide first line advice to staff and guidance to our senior leadership team within the Trust schools ensuring our policies and practice are up to date and compliant.
You will need to have:
- At least three years’ experience of working within a HR management role at a senior level
- Excellent knowledge of employment law and best practice
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail, thorough and diligent in getting the job done
- Ability to analyse, and competency to manipulate and present data
- Ability to effectively plan and organise time and priorities, unflappable under pressure
- Initiative, able to challenge positively and make a genuine impact
- A CIPD Level 7 qualification minimum with proven HR track record & Membership of CIPD
In return we offer:
- An exciting, inspiring place to work with an interesting, varied workload
- A committed, supportive, and knowledgeable staff team
- Excellent pension scheme, and wellbeing initiatives
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a school environment, then this may be the job for you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS criminal record check.
Full job description, person specification and application form are available via the School’s website https://www.chingfordfoundation.org/Vacancies/. Please note that that we do not accept CVs.
Closing date: Monday 6th February 2023
Your completed application form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org