Birmingham Children’s Trust is going from strength to strength. We are the largest provider of family support and social care services for children, young people and families in the country. Our goal is to become a centre of excellence in both social care and family support. By choosing to work for us, you will be part of a supportive, dynamic service contributing to our service improvement journey to ‘Outstanding’.
We have some exciting opportunities within our Business Support Service for self-motivated Business Support Officers providing essential support to our practice staff members. The Service is currently in a period of redesign given a changing environment, ways of working and to better support the achievement of better outcomes for children and families.
You will play an important role in the effective day to day running of the service we are looking for people who are well organised; have good attention to detail and who can work to and meet tight deadlines; you must be able to work effectively within a team environment, be customer and child focused and be able to deliver the role with a flexible approach.
You will be a ‘can-do' person, who is passionate about high quality service delivery and performance. You will be able to work effectively within a dedicated team environment, be customer focused and able to deliver the role with a flexible approach.
Key skills we will be looking for in your personal statement include:
- Data analysis
- Microsoft programmes: Excel, pivot tables, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams, Outlook
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Reporting writing
- Use of infographics
- Good soft skills: active listening, working with key stakeholders of all levels
For further details please contact Seme Simbeye, Performance and Improvement Manager – email@example.com, or Amanda R Keane, Business Support Team Leader– firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can expect from us:
- Being part of a positive, supportive, ‘can-do’ service and wider Trust
- We are a forward thinking, innovative organisation, proactive in delivering the most optimum services for our children, young people and wider local community
- Career development opportunities
- Regular development discussions
And some of the benefits of working for us, click HERE for more about our offer
- Mental health / emotional support – 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Hybrid model of remote working
- 29 days holiday on joining, plus bank holidays. This increases to 32 days after five years’ service, and then 34 days after ten years’ service
- Generous contributory pension scheme
The campaign closes on 17th February 2023.
Interviews will be held w/c 27th February 2023
How to Apply
Please click Apply Online below to complete your application form