HOUSING MAINTENANCE & VOIDS SURVEYOR
£28,371 - £32,020
(HNC/HND in Construction or equivalent required)
(Plus market supplement of £2,327 per annum)
A vacancy has arisen within the Property Repairs Team for a Housing Maintenance and Voids surveyor.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver effective day-to-day maintenance, repair and improvement services whilst maintaining excellent communication with colleagues and customers.
A range of activities are pertinent to the role including:
• Inspection of habited and void properties
• Inspection of properties for mutual exchanges and incentive moves
• Investigation of complaints and disrepair claims
• Providing technical advice for the housing management team for alterations and improvements
• Undertaking stock condition surveys
• Diagnosing defects
• Pre and post inspections
• Assessing and processing applications to make improvements and alterations
• Preparing specifications to allow contractors to tender for works
Applicants will ideally have practical experience or similar in housing maintenance and voids experience.
For an informal discussion about this role, please call Rachael Savage, Property Repairs Team Leader 01788 533360 or Erica Danis, Property Repairs Team Leader on 01788 533597.
You can view full details of this job via our website www.rugby.gov.uk, where you can also apply on-line. If you are unable to apply on-line please contact 01788 533564, or e-mail: email@example.com for further assistance.
Closing Date: 12 February 2023
Interview Date: week commencing 27 February 2023