Required ASAP – 12 midday to 1.30pm Monday to Friday - Term Time only
We are looking to appoint a lunchtime controller to assist pupils at lunchtime and supervise indoor/outdoor play throughout the lunch break.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience working with primary age children;
• Be able to manage children’s behaviour in a positive manner
• Be able to supervise children in play activities
• Be able to administer minor first aid
• Possess excellent communication skills and be able to use initiative
• Be able to work effectively in a team
• Possess a good standard of spoken English
• Be able to understand and follow school policies at all times
Training will be provided.
For further details, please visit the school’s website www.newchristchurch.reading.sch.uk and follow the link to “About Us” to “Vacancies” for an application form, or call 0118 937 5437 or visit the school office for a hardcopy.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Applications will be considered on receipt.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, staff and parents, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A Disclosure & Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.