DIOCESE OF BRENTWOOD
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School (V.A.)
Station Road, Chingford, London E4 7BJ
Tel: 020 8529 4723
Early Years Practitioner (part time - 2 days a week Mon & Tue)
Term time only + 4 days (1 x per term + 1 extra during Summer Holiday)
Salary - Scale 4 (spine point 10)
Number on Roll 218
St Mary’s is a very successful and over-subscribed, one-form entry Catholic School in the parish of Chingford, on the edge of Epping Forest. Ofsted and the Diocese of Brentwood graded the school as ‘Outstanding’
The governors seek to employ a primary trained and enthusiastic EYPS professional with excellent classroom practice to join our friendly, well-resourced learning school environment.
We are looking for an EYP who:
- Has a commitment to promoting and enhancing the Catholic ethos of the school;
- Is an outstanding and committed practitioner with high expectations of our children and themselves;
- Will energetically enrich the curriculum for all our children;
- Is hardworking and enthusiastic with a sense of humour!
The EYP role is one that challenges thinking, suggests improvements and manages change to meet the EYFS and achieve the best outcomes for our pupils.
As an EYP you would support teaching staff in planning the EYFS curriculum and preparing resources. You would work alongside our pupils and parents as well liaising with a range of agencies to ensure all our children reach their potential, modelling the skills and behaviours that safeguard and support a ‘love of learning.’
We can offer:
- Children who have a positive attitude to learning;
- Supportive parents and governors who work together;
- Opportunities for further professional development.
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding children and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Further details and CES Application Form may be obtained from www.stmaryschingford.com or the School Office. Visits by prior arrangement are warmly welcomed and strongly recommended and may be made by telephoning Miss Watson in the school office on 020 8529 4723
Closing Date: Friday 4 February 2023 (12.00 noon)
Shortlisting: Monday 13 February 2023
Interviews WC: Thursday 9 February 2023