An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Administrative Officer in the Adult Social Care Team.
As an Administrative Officer you will be providing a consistent and reliable high quality administration service to the Adult Social Care Team and managing a team of administrators to support the service.
Your tasks will include:
- Preparing letters and reports
- Booking rooms, preparing agendas and taking minutes for meetings
- Managing and carrying out financial tasks using the Agresso system
- Maintain databases and update files and records as appropriate
- Providing day to day administration support to the Leadership Team
- Providing regular supervision and annual appraisals to the administrative team.
The ideal applicant will be self-motivated and resilient and able to work well in a team. You will also need the ability to prioritise your own workload whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Good communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
West Berkshire Council offer excellent employment benefits such as flexible working, access to a wide range of relevant training, local government pension scheme, family friendly policies, a range of local discounts and much more. You will also be entitled to a generous annual leave entitlement of 27 days per annum rising to a maximum of 32 days, depending on how long you’ve worked for us and the grade of your job.
Please contact Gabija Knight on (01635) 519019 to have an informal discussion about the role.