LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
Waltham Forest Adult Learning Service
LECTURERS IN Health and Social Care, Childcare and Teaching and Education
MGLEC 1-8 £22,121 - £30,871 pro rata
Waltham Forest Adult Learning Service is the local authority’s direct provider of adult education. Officially rated as “Good” following our OFSTED inspection in July 2016, we are on a journey to “Outstanding.” We are going through an exciting phase of revisioning the service to support our drive to “Outstanding” and would like to hear from forward thinking, innovative, qualified lecturers who can hit the ground running to:
- plan and deliver high quality teaching and learning for adult learners from diverse cultural and educational backgrounds
- develop effective teaching materials of a high standard and appropriate to the needs of adult learners both classroom and online – blended approach
- evaluate and track learner progress and assess learners’ work for accreditation
- Maintain accurate records
If you are committed to being an outstanding practitioner focused on achieving the best outcomes for your learners, then this is the role for you!
- Childcare/Health & Social care/Teaching and Education
Variable hours Classes are delivered at a range of venues across the borough.
Please review the attached generic lecturer role profile and complete the application form, please make it clear on the application form which subject area/s you are applying for.
Shortlisting date: 17/02/2023
Interviews to be held: w/c 20/02/2023
How to Apply
Application Information The councils preference is for on-line application forms. However if you have a disability and are unable to complete an on-line application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange an alternative.
For more information on how to complete your application form, follow this link: Applying for a job at Waltham Forest Council
Click here for further information on the Human Resources recruitment privacy notice.