Maternity Cover with the possibility to become permanent
Required for April 2023
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational class teacher for maternity cover with vision and energy to join our teaching team and continuously improve standards across our school.
- Have a passion for teaching that instills a love of learning in the children you work with
- Use personalised learning techniques in order to consistently facilitate accelerated learning, raising standards across year groups
- Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations of all pupils
- Be an innovative team player who is positive and proactive with good interpersonal skills
- Show an active commitment to your own Continuing Professional Development
We can offer:
- An inclusive approach to education where we aim to exceed expectations for all
- A focused environment where personal qualities are valued highly and the atmosphere is friendly and purposeful
- The support of a fully committed leadership team
We welcome and actively encourage visits to our school to find out more about Ainslie Wood. To arrange this and/or order an application pack, please contact Lorraine Draper on 020 8523 7913, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed forms should be returned FAO Headteacher.
Note: Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form will be considered.
Closing Date: 9.00am 3rd March 2023
Interviews: 7th March 2023
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.