Permanent, Full Time - 37 hours per week, All year round
Required: As soon as possible
We are looking to appoint a Team Leader (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Childcare and Education) for our Waterside Day Care building at Norcot Early Years Centre.
The successful candidate will:
- Be creative, dynamic with excellent communication skills.
- Have a flexible approach to your work with a warm, caring attitude.
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
- Have experience of working with babies and children from 3 months to 5 years.
- Have experience of supervising staff in a nursery setting.
We can offer you:
- An innovative, friendly and exciting place to work.
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Safeguarding, Health & Safety and First Aid training along with other training opportunities.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme.
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
We welcome candidates to book a visit to the Centre.
For further details and an application pack, please or email email@example.com or phone 0118 937 5677 or visit: https://www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and interviews individually arranged.
No agencies please, we are a local authority employer