Pastoral Learning Mentor Required
Scale 4 Pt 7– 11 to Scale 5 Pt 12 – 16
(FTE £25629 to £29,700, Actual £22,414 to £25,974)
Dependant on experience. Term Time only.
36 hours a week x 45.6 weeks per year.
Woodside Primary Academy, a school which fosters a belief in all children and their families. A school where the priority is the well- being and progress of every child.
- Are you able to foster effective and supportive mentoring relationships with children?
- Are interested in the mental health and wellbeing of children?
- Are you looking for opportunities to support children with a variety of needs?
- Are you solution focused?
- Are you ready to learn new skills and work in an environment where you will be supported to achieve your best?
- Are you an energetic and positive person committed to supporting all children to achieve the very best they can?
If so, apply to Woodside Primary Academy. We are looking for dynamic, flexible and self-motivated individuals to fill the following post:
- You will need to establish productive working relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and supervising them in their interactions with staff and other pupils, both in and out of lessons.
- You will need to have experience of working with young people, ideally in a school, college, youth or social work setting.
- You will also need the ability and confidence to work independently at times and to take on individual responsibility where necessary.
- Applicants will need to have excellent communication skills at all levels.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring school with motivated and enthusiastic learners
- The support of a professional team of committed staff who are dedicated in ensuring that children receive excellent pastoral and learning support and the best possible care.
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- As part of the REAch2 employees’ benefits scheme we offer access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family
- “Perks at Work scheme”
- Free access to the “Shiny Minds” well-being and resilience app.
Please contact the school office, by Telephone 0208 520 5168 or email: email@example.com to make an appointment or request an application pack.
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website www.woodsideprimaryacademy.com
Closing Date: 27 January 2023@ 5pm
Interviews: Week beginning 30 January 2023.
Woodside Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level.