Lincolnshire County Council has an exciting opportunity for a SEND Caseworker Level 1. Due to internal progression we have 2 permanent positions available covering Boston and Horncastle.
You will need to have:
- A NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a relevant Health, Education or Social Care subject.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of working with children/young people in a health, education or social care setting.
- The ability and aptitude to work in close partnership with children, young people, families, schools and agencies.
- Extensive working knowledge of relevant SEND legislation.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills coupled with drive and initiative.
Above all else you will need to have the drive and dedication to put children, young people and their families at the heart of your practice. Use of transport is essential to the role for the ability to travel across a wide geographical area in a timely and flexible manner to carry out essential duties.
About the Team
We will help you learn new skills, encourage your development and work with you to reach your potential…all within a friendly and welcoming environment where each day you will experience new challenges and opportunities working collaboratively to succeed together!
Lincolnshire County Council is one of the largest county councils in the UK and we are ambitious for both the residents of our county and the people who work here. We care about our staff, it’s important to us that you have an excellent work/life balance and the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills in a supportive Local Authority setting.
About our offer
Along with a competitive salary we are offering:
- A Contributory pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent discount schemes and cycle to work
- Flexible working policies
- Career progression opportunities
- A generous annual leave entitlement plus the option to buy more
Further details can be found in our rewards and benefits brochure
If this sounds like the role for you, then please read through the full Job Description, before clicking apply! If you would like to know more about Lincolnshire County Council and our current vacancies then click on over to www.lincolnshire.gov.uk.
If you would like an open and informal discussion regarding this role then please contact:
Philip Miles SEND Practice Supervisor via email email@example.com
Applications Close 29/01/23 and interviews will be held WC 06/02/23
Best of luck with your application.