St Paul’s Way Trust School is a highly successful Ofsted Outstanding ‘Through School’ and ‘National Teaching School’. Working closely with our university trust partners – Queen Mary University, King’s College, Warwick University, University of Greenwich, University College London and the University of East London – our exceptional and distinctive Sixth Form offers high-quality, academic tuition across a range of A level courses. Our students pursue ambitious pathways with 3 in every 5 students attending a Russell Group University.
To this end, we seek to provide our students with the highest level of academic and pastoral provision enriched with an extensive programme of activities.
The Trustees and Governors are seeking to appoint an exceptionally well-qualified and talented Curriculum Administrator. The successful candidate will have a strong academic and administrative background, a professional and approachable manner to support our administration team in leading our students to reach their full potential.
Key Tasks will include:
- Ensuring that there is a warm, welcoming, and professional feel to our ‘front of house’ for visitors, staff, students, and events.
- Supporting with the smooth running of the office
- Support with school cover in the absence of the Cover Administrator and Co-Curriculum Administrator for cover
- To supervise, lead and manage the Office Admin team in the absence of the Admin Manager
- To provide support to the wider admin team and wider school in the absence of the Admin Manager.
- To support with line management of members of the admin team where necessary
- To participate in training to meet the requirements of a developing role.
- Operating flexibly to meet rapidly changing priorities.
Our exciting time of expansion as St Paul’s Way continues as the lead school within the ‘University Schools Trust’. Our award winning new building is situated in the heart of East London. Professor Brian Cox OBE is our Patron.
Please note we do not accept CV's alone. Applications may be reviewed on a rolling basis, if so, we reserve the right to close this vacancy early.