With the pending retirement at the end of the academic year of our excellent Key Stage Two teacher, we are seeking to appoint a dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic teacher to join the committed ‘Sibsey Family’. We are looking for a creative and dynamic teacher who will inspire the children to be brave, kind, brilliant, honest and to be themselves.
This is a permanent position and the post is set to commence from 1st September 2023.
We are looking for candidates who have:
• Excellent subject knowledge
• A reflective nature
• First class teaching standards (preferably with mixed-age teaching experience)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with pupils, staff, parents and other professionals;
• Flexibility and adaptability;
• A willingness to learn and develop existing skills;
• A sense of humour;
• A willingness to ‘go the extra mile’
In return, we will provide:
• An extremely strong and supportive team of colleagues;
• Professional development;
• An excellent atmosphere and work environment;
• A wonderful community of children, staff, governors and parents
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks. Pre-employment checks are in line with " Keeping Children Safe in Education"
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.