Whitehall Park School: Admin Assistant and Data Officer
32-36 hours per week.
Term time + 2 weeks.
Salary Scale 4-5 (£21,546-£26,136 pro rata)
Are you an innovative experienced and flexible administrator who can really make a difference? Looking for a unique challenge? Do you want to be a part of a brand new primary school that opened in September 2014?
Whitehall Park school is a brand new school which opened with just two Reception classes in September 2014. Each year, two more classes join our expanding Whitehall Park family. We now have Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4 groups. Our vision is to become an outstanding school. Are you an innovative, self-managing individual with a range of key skills who can make a difference to our school? Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds within a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
We are seeking to appoint an admin assistant who will work closely with the Office manager and leadership team, providing a full administrative service, as well as being responsible for the day to day management of the reception in the school office and dealing with the After School Clubs provision. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate impressive skills and achievements in the management of day to day business in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
We are looking for:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build excellent relationships with the whole school community
- Someone flexible and happy to work various work patterns and to participate in school events
- Ability to use your own initiative to deal sensitively with a range of complex issues and confidential information
- Skills and expertise in data handling, including Excel and the maintenance of pupil database and assessment data
- Ability to update our social media and website and write articles and letters for families.
- Experience in a similar role either in a school environment or with similar skills and experience.
Position Available: After October Half Term
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge, we will offer you:
- A competitive salary to attract the best
- A positive and innovative working environment
- A strong and growing network of partner schools, driving up standards and providing valuable support to staff.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be successful in this role, please email email@example.com and request the necessary documents and application form.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check . Whitehall Park School will welcome a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.