To start as soon as possible.
30 hours a week, 8.30am to 3.15pm,
Term time only - Permanet
We are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support visually impaired pupil.
Katesgrove and Southcote are both Schools Direct Training Schools and are very supportive of staff wishing to develop future Teaching careers through this programme.
Our friendly expanding schools is looking to appoint enthusiastic and self-motivated Teaching Assistant.
We have a lovely, hardworking team of staff and delightful pupils who deserve the best people working with them.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a sound working knowledge of supporting young children’s learning
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with team members and parents
• Have previous experience of working with young children and those with Special Educational Needs in particular
• Have a good standard of spoken and written English
• Passionate about working with children with SEN
“Pupils really enjoy being part of the community and they are complimentary about the effective support they receive from staff.” Ofsted 2017
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website - www.southcoteprimary.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5533
Applications considered on receipt and successful applicants will be invited for interview.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.