18 hours per week
Accredited and Non-accredited Programmes
Fixed term to 31/7/2023
Are you a qualified ESOl (English for Speakers of Other Languages) tutor who is passionate about your subject and committed to providing a holistic approach to learners’ success? If this sounds like you….
Come and join the team at Sefton Community learning Service. We are looking to recruit a suitable qualified and experienced tutor who can make a significant difference in the personal development and skills growth of our adult learners.
It is an exciting time to join the team, we are looking for new ways to grow and develop our delivery by being more creative, innovative, and versatile in our approach to teaching through blended, distance and classroom-based learning.
We are looking for:
- Experience of teaching adult learners to gain a qualification is essential for the accredited programmes
- An inspiring and innovative approach to teaching including online delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage and motivate learners
- Experience of effective planning delivery and assessment
- Flexibility to deliver borough -wide learning, supporting our wider communities
- Experience of teaching other languages e.g., Spanish, German would be advantageous
- Flexibility to work different days, evenings, and occasional weekends
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s (unless specified on the advert).
Please fully complete the online application form.