CHILD CARE ASSISTANTS – Scale 3
2 x Full Time Permanent Vacancies – 36 hours per week - All Year Round
£21,189 - £22,083 p.a.
2 x Part Time Temporary Vacancies - One Year Contract – All Year Round
8.00am – 12.30pm (22.5 hours per week) £13,243 - £13,802 p.a
11.30am to 6.00pm (27.5 hours per week) £16,186 - £16,869 p.a.
We are a large and thriving Children’s Centre in the heart of White City, made up of a nursery school with 120 children aged 3 to 5 and an Up to 3s with children aged 1 to 3. We have 2 full time and 2 part-time vacancies for Childcare Assistants who would like to be part of a friendly, supportive team that is committed to professional development.
We need Child Care Assistants who:
- Have a Level 2 in child care and education - essential
- Are focused on putting children first – and understand the importance of play in children’s learning. Have experience working with children Under 3.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high quality environment that embraces change
- Continue to be fascinated by young children’s learning and development
- Will be strong advocates for the children in the Centre
- Prepared to go that extra mile for our community
- Are resilient with a “can do” attitude and a good sense of fun
- Enjoy and value outdoor play
We can offer you:
- Excellent professional development
- A chance for you to be part of a Centre team that really does make a difference to children and their families
- Professional pride and respect
- No two days that will ever be the same
Please email Rosa Fazzone, Senior Admin Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack. Visits are recommended and encouraged. Please contact Rosa on the above number for further enquiries.
Randolph Beresford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS application will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Closing date for applications: Friday 12th October at 5.00pm
Interviews will be held week beginning: Monday 15th October 2018