37 hours per week term time plus five training days plus two weeks, permanent (full time hours could be negotiated)
The Directors of Exceed Learning Partnership are looking to appoint a dynamic and talented
individual to lead on safeguarding and child protection across our academies.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional individual to join a highly successful and rapidlyexpanding
Trust. There will be scope to have significant impact and develop your career with the
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong safeguarding and child protection background
- Experience of safeguarding within a school/academy setting (preferable)
- A comprehensive understanding of the latest statutory requirements in keeping children safe in education
The Pastoral Support & Intervention Manager will work closely with:
- Teachers and LSAs
- SENCOs/Inclusion Leaders
- Multi-agencies within the community
The Academies will offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff team and Local Governing Body where everyone is valued
- Full comprehensive programme of professional learning opportunities
- A committed ethos to providing the very best possible opportunities for the pupils within our care
Please see the adjoining Recruitment Pack for the full job description and person specification. A separate application form is also attached (please note that applications must be submitted on the appropriate form; CVs alone cannot be accepted).
Visits to the academies: by arrangement with the academies’ offices on 01709 862175 for Edlington Victoria Academy, 01709 863273 for Hill Top Academy.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 2nd October 2018 at midnight
Short-listing: Thursday 4th October 2018
Interviews to be Held: Friday 12th October 2018
To apply for the post, please send your completed application form to:
email@example.com or via post to Exceed Learning Partnership, c/o Hill Top Academy, Edlington Lane, Edlington, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN12 1PL.
Exceed Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
If you have not heard from us within three days of the short-listing date, then unfortunately on this
occasion your application has been unsuccessful.