Hillingdon Council: Putting our Residents first.
About the role
Following a successful first year working in partnership withh PWC we have currently deployed 12 automations with many more in the pipeline. Now PWC have completed their skills transfer, our inhouse team require another UIPath developer to continue the council wide work by streamlining processes using Robotics automation.
The post holder will work closely with the RPA Business Analyst, Project Manager the business subject matter experts as part of the RPA implementation team to document and record the process details, implement and test the solutions as well as provide support /maintenance/change control of implemented automations.
To be successful the successful candidate will have:
· Experience of using automation software would be advantageous
· A strong desire to develop their career in RPA programming and work with new technologies
· Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and apply to day to day practice
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with process owners to translate business requirements into automations
· Track record of problem solving with excellent analytical skills
What we offer
We offer a range of Company benefits. These vary according to the business area and role but may include:
- local government average salary pension scheme
- free parking (4 days a week) if based at the Civic Centre
- a 36-hour week for all full-time staff
- generous holiday entitlement: a minimum 25 days a year (plus bank holidays), rising to 28 days after five years' service. For more senior positions holiday entitlements can rise to a maximum of 36 days
- career breaks
- flexible working hours
- season ticket loan
- access to a Credit Union
- access to a wide range of training and courses
- discount on a variety of Adult Education courses run by the Council
- payment of professional fees where these are required
- discounts at council-owned leisure centres and swimming pools at Hillingdon (Uxbridge), Queensmead (South Ruislip), Highgrove (Ruislip) and Botwell Green (Hayes)
- cycle purchase scheme
- car sharing scheme
- 30% discount on green fees at council-owned golf courses
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Applicants should be aware that the post will only be offered to successful candidates subject to an Enhanced DBS check as well as other employment clearances.
Due to an expected high volume of applications, we could close this role early, we therefore recommend you apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.