Senior Planning Officer
Salary: £36,014 - £45,289 pa
Is it time you started looking for your next challenge? Or maybe the time has come for you to work in a more flexible way? Maybe you would like both – challenge and flexibility? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
You will be working in Elmbridge, a vibrant and progressive Borough Council located between the River Thames and the M25.
- thriving town centres and communities
- areas of Green Belt land
- and excellent links to both Central London and Surrey.
All of which attracts a great deal of investment and development and makes it an exciting place to be a planner.
Enthusiasm and energy
To meet an increasing number of major developments and complex schemes, we are growing our development management team and we need you! We need your enthusiasm, energy and drive.
You may be an experienced senior planner or planning officer who is ready for a senior role – either way you should contact us to find out how we can support your career progression.
Flexibility and development
- We can offer flexible working, compressed hours or working from home.
- You can grow at Elmbridge through our bespoke learning and development and talent management programme.
- In addition to a generous annual leave allowance, you will also be offered leave for dependency, maternity and paternity support.
- Not forgetting our excellent pension and discounts with various local organisations and free staff parking.
If all of this sounds interesting and makes you think you want to know more, please contact Paul Falconer Development Manager on 01372 474808 and he will talk you through the role in more detail and answer any questions you have.
You may also be interested in hearing from Paul and Katie, two members of our planning team.
For more details on working for Elmbridge, please follow this link: Careers at Elmbridge
Closing Date: Monday 8th October 2018 at 5pm
Interview Date: Tuesday 23rd October 2018